The actual range depends on several factors. A good indication for the possible range is the capacity of the battery, which is given in Wh. Compared to other options on the market, our system is offered with high capacities.
Another crucial factor for the high range is an economical motor. Our drive unit is a gearless motor directly integrated into the rear wheel. Power is applied directly to the rear wheel and therefore not lost in a gear, the chain or the gear shift. A very finely resolved sensor technology allows us to reach an efficiency of 85%.
Other influences on the range:
- Selected driving mode or selected assistance level: In driving mode "Eco" and assistance level 1, you achieve the maximum possible range
- Additional load: rider weight + luggage
- Fitness/own output/pedal frequency of the rider
- Wind conditions
- Topography of the route travelled
- Condition of the ground surface
- Air pressure in the tyres
- Average speed travelled
- Number of accelerations